Commercial and Residential HVAC
The frequency of cleaning depends on several factors. Some of the things that may lead a homeowner to consider more frequent cleaning include:
- Smokers in the household.
- Pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander.
- Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system.
- Residents with allergies or asthma who would benefit from a reduction in the number of indoor air pollutants in the home’s HVAC system.
- After home renovations or remodeling.
- Prior to occupancy of a new home.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer vents should be cleaned or inspected annually. Typical inspection costs the same as cleaning, therefore we often recommend an annual cleaning. We offer inspections at the same cost of cleaning, so we recommend just having us come out and perform a dryer duct vent cleaning once a year. We not only do home dryer duct vent cleaning but also do large complexes. Let us handle the coordination with tenants allowing us to do the work efficiently and saving you the hassle. We can navigate steep rooflines, bring in boom lifts, etc., allowing us to do the dryer vent cleaning safely versus having staff do it.